Middle School Science Teacher
St. Joseph School in Danville, PA, is seeking a part-time secondary Science teacher for grades 6-8 for the fall of 2019.
Requirements: Certification and related Bachelor Degree in Science; state and federal clearances.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold professional certification in subject area.
- Execute lesson plans.
- Possess knowledge of current pedagogy pertaining to instruction.
- Lead the curriculum, instruction, and assessment for their students.
- Strive for excellence in student growth and achievement.
- Incorporate student collaboration and technology into instruction.
- Diversify lessons to facilitate the success of each student.
- Assess mastery of content using varied formative and summative tools.
- Focus on data driven results.
- Collaborate with peers, in and out of subject area, for cross-curricular applications of content.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with parents to inform about student progress.
- Participate in professional development, open houses, parent conferences, and other related activities.
Please send resume, certification, Diocesan application, a copy of state and federal clearances, and letter of interest to the following:
St. Joseph School
1027 Ferry Street
Danville, PA 17821
After School Program Coordinator
This position is a part-time position for the 2019-2020 school year.
The after-school program is available to students in grades K-8. Considered a place for kids to play and have fun, the After School Program provides a balance between structured and self-directed activities.
The ideal candidate is 21 years old or older, is available to work between the hours of 2:45 and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (180 days per year) is a team player and loves children.
If interested, please send resume and Diocesan application found at www.hbgdiocese.org to Kimberly Winters, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 1027 Ferry Street, Danville PA 17821.
Substitute Teachers Needed
Please contact the school office for more information regarding this position.
We are in need of volunteers in our cafeteria to help serve meals and perform other cafeteria duties. The hours would be from 10:30 AM-12:45 PM and you can pick the day or days you are available. If you are interested, call the school office for more details.